Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

28 September, 2017

Fall Mice and a DIY Chalkboard Greeting

I have a confession. I am crazy about little animals wearing clothes...especially mice! It's been a love of mine since childhood. So you know when I found these sweet little fellows all dressed for fall that I was smitten! They came home with me and set up housekeeping in my foyer in the form of a little fall vignette.


Aren't they cute? I almost missed out on them, though. They were the last in a handful of mice at World Market (and they are not paying me to say that.) I have seen fabulous little handmade mice at around $100 online but these were only $8.00 each. Woo hoo!

Don't you love them? This one has a sweet little smile and is sharing a cute little felted wool pumpkin in green.

And this little fellow is showing us his orange pumpkin. I love those cute little ears!

I also found a bigger felted wool pumpkin to go with the pair. Love it!

I decided to display them with my handmade vintage yardstick chalkboard and added a fall greeting...in French, of course! The French teacher in me needs to have it that way! :-) You will find instructions for making the chalkboard HERE.

Here's another look at my sweet new additions. They make me smile every time I see them!

And stay tuned! My fall tablescape is almost ready to share!  

Remember to pin it!


Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I just started needle felting so love your little mice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the mice! Now I need to find the closest World Market and make a trip! Love your Fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my the cutest little mice I have seen in a while and love the chalkboard, thank you for instructions I love the message in french on the board may we copy? thank you and God bless

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie