Click to Visit These Popular Posts

CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT DIY Spring Tulip WreathCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Pottery Barn Inspired Nest Place Card HoldersCONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Farmhouse Spring Porch 6CONFESSIONS OF A PLATE ADDICT Easy Flower Pot Wreath

10 April, 2017

The Scoop #270

Hi everyone and welcome back to The Scoop! Can you believe it's almost Easter? The little grands are so excited and are counting down the days until that old bunny pays a visit! If you are still adding some final touches and looking for a fun way to add some Easter color to your home, I'm sharing my PEEPS MASON JAR CANDLES. They make a cute addition to your Easter table, too! Now I can't wait to see what you have to share, so let's get started!


Welcome back to The Scoop!
The weekly party featuring the best home and garden blogs from around the web!
We are
Yvonne from StoneGable
and Suzy from Worthing Court

Today your host is Anita from Cedar Hill Farmhouse
We're so excited you are joining us!!!! Have you heard our podcast? We just reached a big milestone, over 200,000 downloads since February 1. We LOVE our listeners and readers.
Here's the latest episode The Easiest Ways to add Farmhouse Style.


Click on the download button below to download to your device.


And check out the vintage items in my shop. EVERYTHING IN STOCK IS ON SALE.

Here's what your hosts are featuring this week...




TORN TISSUE EGGS DIY || POP OF COLOR GARDENING AND A $200.00 GIVEAWAY || FARMHOUSE STYLE VIGNETTE AND DECORATING TIPS AND TRICKS PODCAST... LISTEN HERE

There are so many great projects, it's so hard to pick just a few. Here's what I found this week.






Now let's see what you have to share!




Also find me at…
Facebook Pinterest Twitter Hometalk Subscribe Email
Enter your email to have Plate Addict's blog posts delivered Delivered by FeedBurner
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting this great party! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    I'll be co-hosting a couple of link parties myself this week. If you have time, I'd love for you to join the fun at my place. No pressure, of course! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Week Debbie-enjoy:@)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I appreciate my wonderful readers!... Debbie